You are looking for a cleaning process? With the expertise gained through more than 25 years experience cleaning equipment and chemicals, our process engineers will find the best combination of cleaning system and chemicals for you in free cleaning trials.
Fix Trade BV offers you cleaning agents for PCB and stencil cleaning, as well as cleaning of tools, DCBs and power modules.
With our world-wide leading cleaning agents (aqueous, solvent-based and aqueous-alkaline), we will find the best and most cost-effective solution for your application.
In our Technical Center we have a research laboratory and offer all kinds of cleaning methodes.
We support a large variety of analytical test methods to analyze the surface cleanliness of electronic assemblies for subsequent coating and bonding processes.
- Ionic Contamination determination
- Qualitative cation and anion determination
- Optical and digital microscope
- Thermal analysis (Qualitative)
- Surface energy via contact angle measurement or ink test
- Surface resistance measurement
Assemblies can thus be tested accordingly to international standards (e.g. IPC Standards and J-STD 001D).
Furthermore, ZESTRON is able to test assemblies for weak points with regard to their resistance to climatic conditions. The climatic reliability is determined through:
- Climatic storage (-50°C to +100°C, 40% to 93% atmospheric humidity)
- Coating Reliability Test
- Stress screening by Burn In (max. temp. 300°C)
Some of the specific areas we specialize in include:
- Precision Cleaning
- Rescue Cleaning
- Restoration Cleaning
- Proof of Cleaning
- Cleaning a No Clean Assembly
- Cleaning a Lead Free Assembly
- Contract Cleaning
- Flux Removal
- Disaster Recovery
- Dendrite removal
Cleaning of Components